Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Basketball and family

 Just a few of the extended family members gathered in Sioux Falls the past couple of days to attend the Summit League conference tournament.  Is there any more fun than college basketball in March?


Three of my nieces, my sister-in-law, one great-niece, my son-in-law, two of my grandkids, and myself  (far right).  Two other grandkids were there - somewhere - along with my husband and one of my daughters. Today we’ll see that daughter, her husband and kids too. 

SDSD Jacks men and women both won yesterday. Today we’ll cheer on the USD Coyote teams.  But most of us will still be wearing our Jackrabbit blue. 

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love basketball and with family would could be better

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

How fun! And no, there is nothing better than basketball in March! Go jacks!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun weekend!

Astrid said...

That looks like a fun weekend!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How fun to all love the same sport and hang out together!!!