Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Dogs & Cats Sew Together bag

Sew Together bag #19 is complete.  This is really the only bag pattern that I've made multiple times over several years.  Considering it has 4 zippers, I sometimes question my sanity. But they are very cute so that must be why I keep making them. 


On my PHD list I see that I listed this one as "cats", when the fabric is really dogs.  Or maybe it's cats AND dogs.  I just know I liked the colors and the whimsical look when I bought this fat quarter several years ago.  It's a Laurel Burch print. 


Inside are 3 zippered pockets to hold goodies.  And the long zipper across the top extends down into the handles.  Those end sections have a black dotted batik on the outside, and a bubblegum pink print on the inside that is picked up in the print I used for the lining. 


There is a basket in my sewing room with more parts for more of these bags - just in case.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

I’m with you… every now and then I just need to make one of these. This one is adorable!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a cute bag! The print you chose made me smile:)

Vicki in MN said...

Now that is a fun looking bag! I have only made one of these bags, but I love it!