Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Home again

It's so good to be home again after 5 days of college basketball tournament watching.  I love college basketball, but I'm definitely ready to do something else now.  We always have fun because a lot of extended family is there too, although some only attended one or two games.  This year that included all 5 grandkids, both sons-in-law, my sister-in-law and her husband, another brother-in-law, 3 nieces, one great niece, and one new "friend".  Only our oldest daughter couldn't make any sessions this year due to her work schedule.  

Our Jackrabbit women had an undefeated conference season, and swept through the tournament easily for the Summit League Championship.  Now on to the NCAA tournament.  Congratulations ladies!  The men lost in the semi-final game, unfortunately and that brought their season to an end. 


Now - back to some ME time!  My husband left this morning for a client visit and I have the house to myself.  The suitcase has been emptied and put away, and I'm about to take my coffee and go downstairs to play in my happy place.   


The first project to work on will be the Scrappiness Is Happiness blocks.  I'm definitely behind by a couple of weeks and I want to catch up completely before next week.  

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Congratulations to the Jackrabbit Women’s team and best of luck at their next tournament.

Vicki in MN said...

You have been gone a lot in the last couple months! I am sure you are enjoying your sewing time a lot today;)