Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Halloween pillowcases

 When the grandkids were here the past couple of days I showed them the Halloween pillowcase options I had kitted up and let them choose which one they each wanted.


Jack liked the purple and green glow-in-the-dark monsters.  But Sophia saw this pumpkin fabric that I just recently bought and liked that better than any of the ones I already had cut.  This print really is a fun one, so I can't blame her for choosing it.

Guess that means I should give the other 3 grandkids some choice too.  

I have to work again today - prepping 45 certified letters to be mailed out for an upcoming project.  That means I may not get much sewing done again today.  In fact I'm even writing this post while taking a break from the computer.  Better get back to the work that pays!  LOL

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The Grands made great fabric choices for their pillowcases. I’m partial to the glow in the dark monsters.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

How fun!!!!