Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Hump Day

 OK - the eye laser procedure was amazing!  It was painless and only took about 30 seconds to break up that cloudy area - after about 45 minutes of prep with numbing eye drops and the examination.  I was home again before 10:30, and by 2:00 pm I could tell that my eye sight is already much clearer.  How crazy is that?  She warned me it would "stir up" some floaters for a couple of days and that is the only problem I have so far.  I have a follow up appointment Monday morning.   


Summer Soiree blocks for last week are done, but this week's block pattern was posted this morning so I guess technically I'm still behind.  Hopefully I'll get them done this week too. 


Still on my "to do" list for this week -

* Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks (2)
* Summer Soiree blocks #8 (2)
* add final RED border to Saturday Sampler

4 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Happy to hear the procedure went well and with good results. Pretty blocks!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty blocks! Thank you for sharing your experience with your eyes!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yay for good results!! and wow - what pretty blocks those are!

Mary Johnson said...

Glad the procedure went well.