Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Country Bunnies for Easter

Happy Easter weekend!!  Look who hopped into my house!

There are actually 2 new Country Bunny blocks in the group.  Pink and light blue bunnies have joined the green, coral, and lavender ones. 


Light blue was a tough color for me.  My blue stash drawer had lots of dark blue, lots of medium blue, but almost no light blue.  Same with the scrap bin.  But I did a little stash enhancement shopping this week looking for more blue fabrics for a couple of other ongoing projects, so I gained a perfect choice for a new bunny block.  That light blue will show up again this month in other things.  

Like in a Wisdom block!  I'm wishing I had bought more of this one but I got the last 2/3 yard on the bolt.  So I'll use it this month and then it will be gone. 


I'm linking up with Rainbow Scrap Challenge:

14 comments:

scraphappy said...

Even if it is sad to see it go, finishing up a fabric is always a nice sign of progress. Adorable bunnies!

cityquilter grace said...

lovely blue but always good to finish up a piece of fabric!

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW sweet!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a pretty blue, and perfect for your bunny!

maggie fellow said...

I do like those bunnies

Cathy said...

Your blocks are adorable. That’s quite a lovely light blue fabric!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Adorable bunnies! I’d be hard pressed to find light blue in my stash, too.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love the bunnies...so cute. My light blue is almost gone. Does this mean I get to go shopping??? Yes, but on line. Have a great day!

Shepherdess55 said...

Too cute! The pink one makes me think of the Energizer Bunny.

Deb A said...

Every time I see these bunnies I am sooo tempted! They are adorable and that is a really pretty blue.

Maggie said...

Love the blues and your bunnies. Happy Easter.

Jenny said...

Your bunnies are so cute, did they bring any Easter Eggs with them for you?

grammajudyb said...

You chose a really pretty light blue to enhance your stash! It will certainly enhance your month of light blur sewing!

grammajudyb said...

Light”blue”