Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

To Do Tuesday

 My goals for this week are simple - forward progress, even if it's small steps.

Goal #1 is quilting the Bee Patriotic mini quilt.  I had a big enough piece of that backing and batting trimmed from a recent quilt to use on the back of this small (about 26" square) quilt.  And yes - it's the same fabric I used as the border.  My plan is to just do some simple stitch in the ditch quilting.  


Goal #2 is making the blue "Home Is . . ." to join the pink, yellow, and green ones already made.  These blocks just make me smile because they are so cute.  


Goal #3 is to make at least one new section to Laundry Line.  That is the Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots that I was working on, and then set aside.   It's in danger of becoming a UFO, so it's time to get back to working on it. I only have one of the blocks sewn, even though they are ALL cut out and ready.


And Goal #4 is to catch up with the Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks.  I only made 1 of last week's 2 blocks, and 2 new ones were posted yesterday.  This week's blocks are #29 (Economy) and #34 (Flock).  So, I have 3 blocks to make this week to be caught up.  I can do it. 




2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Laundry Line looks like a fun project. The block construction is interesting to form the center churn dash.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh y Laundry Line looks like lots of pieces!! BUT so pretty!