Pages

Monday, March 7, 2022

Design Wall Monday - March 7

 My head is one big design wall lately!!!  I keep seeing things I want to make, and my head has been spinning with possible future projects.  And then there are some that I just have to act upon, right?


I had ordered the Cupid Box from Fat Quarter Shop, and when it arrived last week I just knew I would have to dig into this adorable wall hanging.  The pattern is called It Takes Two . . . but those hearts are very similar to the Falling in Love heart pattern I'm using this year for RSC.  And guess what the fat quarter bundle in the box is called?  Falling in Love!!  

So it was destiny that this would be the next PIG project I work on.  I just can't resist it.  

There are always plenty of things to work on around here, even though my brain is spinning with new ideas.  The friend I'm doing the Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks with will post 2 more blocks this morning, and then we'll only have 3 left to make.  And on Tuesday the RBD Block Challenge will post another new block, so when I get home again this week I'll work on that blue and white block.  

Two UFOs are currently at the quilter, so there will be binding in my future.  The Beads Quilt of Valor will hopefully become a flimsy later this week.  More yellow blocks for RSC are in my plans, and next Saturday we'll get the next Saturday Sampler pattern.  Boredom isn't something that happens very often for me.  

What is on your design wall this morning?
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have fun sewing the cute valentine wallhanging. Looks like a fun little project.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm having the same problem - wanting to start new things... The wall-hanging in heart fabrics is adorable - no wonder you can't resist!

Vicki in MN said...

You do have a lot on your sewing plate right now!! Love the heart wall hanging and I can see why you would need to dig into it right now:)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like you will be busy! So many fun projects and so little time!