Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Switching back to red & setting some new goals

 OK - On Friday afternoon I just had to make a quick switch back to red from all of the yellow sewing I've done lately.  


The Falling in Love blocks have been my #1 RSC project so far in 2022.  I made only 4 red ones for January, but made 5 of the aqua/teal blocks in February, and 5 of the yellow ones this month.  So I decided I really needed to make a 5th red one.  Going forward I plan to do 5 each month. 


And while that red drawer was open I also made a red Ohio Star block.  There were a couple of red ones with white background in the collection, but now this reversed color version joins in.  

The goals for next week are important, and I'll be deviating from RSC sewing.

#1 - make last week's Riley Blake challenge block (blue/white)
#2 - make my last 4 Farmers Wife Sampler blocks
#3 - make this month's Saturday Sampler blocks

4 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Such a great variety of fun RSC blocks! That heart is especially adorable!!! I hope you're having a great weekend with the GKs!!!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely red heart, it's going to be a beautiful RSC quilt!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty red square! Hope you reach your goals!

Astrid said...

Very pretty red and white blocks. I'm sure you'll reach your goals for the week.