Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Just a little yellow

Yellow hearts have joined the mix of aqua and red.  


These first 3 are a soft yellow, but I also plan to make a couple more using a brighter shade of yellow so there is a better variety.  


And I've made a yellow Ohio Star block, with the background reversed making the star itself white.  It joins the teal one I made last month, along with a small collection of other colors left over from a previous quilt.  Most of them have white backgrounds and colored stars, so I think this year I'll make mostly the reversed version like these.  

Let's see what is going on with other RSC participants: 
https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Such pretty light yellow blocks, and with adding in some darker ones you will have a very nice selection to add to your other months.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Isn't it fun to add the yellow blocks to the ones you've already made? Love those hearts!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love your yellow blocks. They're just so sunshiney and happy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I like the yellow too!

Ivani said...

Your blocks look so happy in Yellow. Great March start !

Chantal said...

I love your heart block. Like a double heart. I haven't seen this pattern before I think. It will be interesting to see this one grow. Enjoy! ;^)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice start on your YELLOW/GOLD blocks for the RSC, Sara!!