Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Piano key borders

 It's amazing how much I can accomplish when I have whole day off without distractions, so that I can just sew to my hearts content.  Monday was one of those days, and Tuesday provided another chunk of uninterrupted time.


The strip sets for a piano key border proved to be a perfect Leader/Ender task in between assembling the Quilt of Valor rows.  Two of the borders are sewn together and attached, with the other 2 layed out to work on in between the next QOV row.  The corners of this will be mitered, and the whole project will end up about 40" square. 

As for the Quilt of Valor, I have half of the diagonal rows assembled so far.   I'm OK with slow and steady on this one.  

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

WOW! This quilt is beautiful! I just love it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

perfect border!