Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2022

RBD Challenge block #10

Windblown, by Amy Smart . . . is block #10 in the Riley Blake Designs challenge.
 


I really like this one, and there were so many really unique variations posted to the Facebook group.  I'm glad I waited most of the day before making it so I could see how folks arranged the lights, darks, and mediums for this block.  The blocks are released on Tuesday mornings, and you know those go-getters start posting them within a couple of hours.  I made mine in the evening after I had seen a lot of the variations.

No sewing at all on Wednesday or today.  One of the engineers needed me to work on a project, so I have lots of hours in and hope to meet my deadline today of 1 PM.  Then I have a long awaited doctor appointment to discuss the hip pain I've had all winter.  When I get home from that it will most likely be time to head back to Brookings for Round #3 of the WNIT - Jackrabbit women vs. Drake.  

4 comments:

Moneik said...

Have a great time at the WNIT tournament!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What a pretty block! Go Lady Rabbits!!! :-)

Quilter Kathy said...

I must get caught up with these blocks... I really like this one!

Kate said...

Love all those blues you used. Hopefully you got a good direction from the doctor and enjoyed the game.