Pages

Friday, May 26, 2023

Maybe a new favorite

 This just might my new favorite Quilt of Valor blocks.  The Split Back Star was shared on the QOV Foundation website.  
https://www.qovf.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/STAR.pdf


I love how the diagonal is showing up when the blocks are laid out this way. The block finishes at 12"m which is a good size for our group quilts. There are a few more of these cut out and laying on my sewing table for some Memorial Day sewing.

A couple of the grandkids are here today, and instead of sewing I'm hoping they'll help pick out some flowers for the big planter on my back deck.  

3 comments:

Nann said...

The split backgrounds really add interest!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty blocks. I downloaded the pattern but haven’t made any blocks yet.

Far Side of Fifty said...

well done!