Pages

Monday, May 15, 2023

Scrappy Irish Chain is finished

A second post in one day?  I just had to . . . because some weeks I can actually check off some finishes, and some weeks I can't.  Happily this is a week with a finish to check off my To Do list.

First up is the Scrappy Irish Chain quilt - all bound and ready to donate for Hands 2 Help.  This will be second quilt for this very worthwhile project.  My first one donated locally.  ADDED NOTE: This one is going to a foster child program in a nearby county.

I tried to get a good photo, but the grass was still wet from the weekend rain, and the porch is totally in shade.  So the colors look much more muted than in reality.  This was a terrific scrap buster, so I plan to continue making these blocks to start another donation quilt going forward. 

4 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Great job! I love scrappy quilts.

Vicki in MN said...

Yay for the finish and it's a neat scrappy one too!

Kate said...

Congrats on a very bright and fun finish. Someone will defintely find a lot of cheerfulness in that quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh this one is lovely!!!