Pages

Friday, May 12, 2023

Watermelon runners

Last summer (or fall) I bought a table runner kit that had such cute watermelon fabrics.  It was on sale, and it just called my name. 

Well, the kit has yielded 2 table runners.  Originally it was for a runner pattern called Game Board, which was rectangular.  I liked it, but I have so many other table runner patterns that I kept changing my mind about how to use the fabric.

Now I have 2 hexagon shaped table runner/toppers.  And I put a couple of left over green fat eighths into the green stash drawer.  Turns out I had a chunk of that dark green batik that was in the kit, and there is enough to bind these once they are quilted. 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute and that material with the seeds or is it just dots! is really perfect!