Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Bunny friends

 It's green month for RSC, so how could I resist making a green friend for my lavender bunny?


Isn't he cute?  I just love the County Bunny block.  Check out the fun designs at The Pattern Basket for the bunny and lots more.  I treated myself to more than just the bunny pattern, but this is the only one of the patterns that I've played with yet.  


And while I was playing, a coral bunny was also born.  So now there are 3 bunnies.  I was actually thinking that I could use the 3 in a new bench pillow, but now I'm thinking that I should just keep making them in the RSC colors and make a quilt.  So now I need a pink one and a yellow one to catch up.  We'll see if that happens right away or not because I really need to finish up some other Works in Progress before getting too carried away with a something new. 


But they are such cute blocks that I'm sure I'll make more.  For now, I'm linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge page for more GREEN fun.  
https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Adorable bunnies! You know how prolific rabbits can be, right?

Cathy said...

The bunnies are just too cute!,

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those bunnies are adorable and would make a great quilt! It's always fun to try a new block like that and see what happens.

Sherrill said...

I made a whole bunch of bunnies a couple of years ago but have never gotten them into a quilt. Need to do that. I love your multicolored bunnies. Cute pattern!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great GREEN addition to your growing RSC Bunny block collection, Sara!

LA Paylor said...

Oh my gosh.... adorable bunny butts!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

That bunny block is adorable and looks fantastic in your greens for RSC!!

maggie fellow said...

I think the more you make the cuter they are.

Jenny said...

Love those bunnies, so cute. Although they do seem to be doing a great job of multiplying, with a little help from you. You know what they say about rabbits!

Deb A said...

Those bunnies are adorable.

Kate said...

The bunnies are really fun and cute. You definitely need a whole rainbow family of bunnies (I guess even in block form bunnies are good at multiplying).

Far Side of Fifty said...

The bunnies are as cute as they can be!