Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

What is next?

Just yesterday I posted about NOT getting carried away with something new. And here I am planning something new already.

On Friday I picked up 2 quilts from the quilter, and have begun binding the first one.  Both of these are UFO projects that I'll happily check off the list.  And both are probably destined to be given away as gifts within the next couple of months.  Yay!

And I also finished the tops for 2 more neglected projects this week.  That means I have earned something new, right?  So, what's next?  I'm going to keep plugging along with the other items on my goal list - like blocks for RSC and some Simple Whatnot projects.  But I've also pulled out another PIG - a Project in a Grocery Sack.  


Actually this one is in a project box, not a sack.  It's called Roll On.  This is a pattern I've done before, but not for several years.  It's really easy and works great with charm squares and that is what I'm going to use. I bought a background for it about a month ago so it's ready to at least cut that background into the 5" squares to pair up with the colors.  

3 comments:

Nann said...

I like your personal reward system, Sara. The charm squares will work nicely with that block.

Kate said...

You've been moving along on the UFOs so you should definitely take the opportunity to start something new. It does get old working on the older stuff 100% of the time.

Moneik said...

So glad you've earned a new project with all the UFO's you've been completing.