Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Week 2 - Farmer's Wife Sampler

This week's block assignments for the Farmer's Wife Sampler are #11 (Broken Dishes) and #84 (Spool).  Spool was easy, but I had a little trouble with Broken Dishes.   First I cut the pieces wrong and the block would have been way too small.  Now it's the correct size but I do have one seam intersection that I plan to fix.  On the right side there is a spot that just doesn't match up well.  


These are 6" (finished) blocks so they don't require a lot of fabric.  I'm using leftover fabrics from past Kim Diehl Simple Whatnots projects and I think these will make a wonderful scrappy quilt because her fabric lines all blend so nicely.    


2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Oh these are such lovely little blocks Sara.. well done. the fabrics really are a great choice for this project. I am looking forward to many more additions.... hugs, Bobbie

Moneik said...

It's turning out so beautiful Sara!