Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Just a little stitching

 After a week with lots of time in my sewing room, this week has begun very slowly in terms of any stitching.  But that is OK.  The only sewing that happened at all yesterday was a little binding.  I'm about halfway around the third side of this baby quilt. The silver grey polka dot from the quilt front is also being used as the binding.  


What I did accomplish yesterday was long overdue but not very interesting - cleaning out the large, extra deep linen closet in our bathroom.  I pulled every single thing out of that closet, scrubbed, sorted, and then only put back the things that should be on those 5 shelves.  So . . . one closet done, and many more to go - but not today.  

4 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Closets are like black holes: they attract anything and everything!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I have been contemplating closet clean up too.... dragging my feet. LOL

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I like your sheep!

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing off one closet. Hopefully you rewarded yourself some fun stitching stuff.